Memories made to last.

Photobucket

We didn’t have long talks. Heck, half the time we spent, not talking, but working in the presence of each other. The occasional joke, groans of frustration which eventually led to laughter. My positivity and yours meshed together so well, and even with just the silence, you may have known me better than a lot of other people. No facades, no niceties. You had to put up with my one word replies when I wasn’t in the mood for conversation, my swearing while watching grey’s anatomy (the one with the shooter), my rants when I felt like it. It was nice how things were so easy, so comfortable so fast. But all good things come to an end, and we parted ways without a proper goodbye even. Cause it was easier, for me anyway. Occasionally I think back upon those times, and it makes me laugh. You are really some kind of wonderful, and I’m thankful that you were a part of my life, however short that period was. (:

x

0 comments: