I will NOT.

let me say this.

When i get annoyed and pissed off. you can be pretty damned sure that i have a GOOD REASON to be so. I am NOT unreasonable. In fact, I usually try to suppress these feelings and not think too much about it, label it unfinished business and all that (as previous post stated). So yes, that's what i do. I close it all off and i try to be ZEN. but sometimes i can't. And sometimes i just want to talk to someone and let it out. And you should know by now that I am very reasonable, and whatever you're hearing at the moment

Is not the freaking full story.

because all the while i've just been burying and burying all the shit that you have not heard about. So when i tell you something and i sound PISSED OFF, you can be pretty damned sure I HAVE A REASON and im not being annoyed for NOTHING.

You do NOT get to judge me.
not when you don't know the full story.

.

0 comments: