A blessed new year (;

Okay, i know i havent been blogging in awhile and im a bit late but,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D
Photobucket
year of the BUNNY!

This post is a tribute to all the lovely people who have been so nice to me this past week! :D My sisters went home (malaysia) for CNY and i was left home alone in London, and as soon as Suet heard,

This girl right here.
Photobucket

She offered for me to go stay over with them (kaisheng and nicole too) for the two weeks while my sisters are away so i dont have to be lonely :D and in her words,
just come la whenever u want
u can stay with us
we'll feed u
HAHAHAHAHA :D thanks weiiihhhh and then when kaisheng heard, he was all, 'did suet ask you to come to our place to stay?' daaaawww, and im like yeaaah she did but nah its okay. and he went all,
Photobucket

And when nicole heard, she told me to go over for dinner on any of the days i end late. (: you guys are SHO SWEET I SWEAR i was like DAAAAWW TT

this is them.
Photobucket

Also, SheunYeow who offered himself and karn up to be my sisters for two weeks DAHAHAHAHA and said i could go stay over and i could have his bed. thanks lah, doof!

This is he.
Photobucket
btw i feel so cina in this photo. chinese eyes. WOOHOO

and i know ive been bombarding you with more nonsense than usual cause my sister isnt here for me to rant to so. (: again, terima kasih kawaaaaan! you izzah awesome!

Also Su Ean,
Photobucket

and ChyeLing,
Photobucket

Thanks everyone for reminding me that im not alooonneeee :D and also, mucho love to Bryan and Karen, bryan who says he'll be ronery with me and check if im alive OR will bring me back from the dead if i die, cause hes awesome like that. And karen who checks up on me to see if im okay and STRONG. HAHAHAHA

I feel so so blessed (:

x

ps, lion dance in houghton street this afternoon, feels more like home already!

0 comments: