Happy Feet

happy feet
marshymallow socks to ward off the evil that is cold :D
(double duvets ftw)
x

bbrr! Its getting colder and colder these days!! super horrid, even when im indoors and the heaters are on, sometimes i still shiver so i spend most of my time under covers, with mah socks and dino jacket on. (: As a friend said once, since its so cold already, it might as well snow.

But still, no signs of snow yet!

I want to build me a snowman! Didn't get to do so last year, so hopefully, HOPEFULLY!! If i shut my eyes really really tight and wish really really hard then.

...

nope, still not snowing yet.
):

Also havent been to winter wonderland at hyde park! hoping to do so next next weekend after my econs paper is done and over with hoho and dec break starts (: shauny the fatty will be coming to visit in december :D wheeeee!! And LiYing will be coming too :D :D its gonna be an awesome month, i just know it! :D

till then.
x

0 comments: