The Dog, chanelling his inner Darth Vader.

Dreamt of the dog last night (:

Mah cuddly wuddy smuddy waddly Buddy!
Photobucket

only in my dreams, he was still little like this :D
Photobucket

back when i could still carry the little fatty! And in my dreams, he was... he was... eating carrots. =___=" And i was so shocked and thrilled by that fact that i started taking videos of him and everything and made plans to blog about him (makes total sense right? i mean, the LiMay irl would have done the same thing)... and then i woke up.

TT

No carrot eating dog.
No dog.

period.

Was pretty bummed for awhile. Meh. I miss mah Buddy. Came prepared though, i recorded short clips of him so that i can watch them whenever i miss him and just need to... hear him huffing and puffing into the camera lens =.= and see his BIG HAPPY FAAACEEE :D I LOVE MAH BUDDY! :D

Nah, spreading the buddy joy to the WOOORRLLDD
so now you can hear him breathe near the camera too.

Its awesome.
(and somehow breathing near anything reminds me of darth vader)

Notice how when i go BOOP BOOP BOOP (dont ask me why i did that, i dont know) he totally turns away? Thats cause he doesnt know where the noise is coming from =___=" HAHAHAHA I love my dog but sometimes hes not very bright xp you can whistle or make stupid noises, his ears totally perk up and he looks around and is on FULL ON ALERT mode to try to figure out where the noise is coming from but he NEVER gets it.

its hilarious xp

okay, now i sound like i bully my dog but. eh. HAHA. okay no excuse for that. xp its just a game we play? HAHAHAHA :D

x

0 comments: