You're my exception

Short update (cause im never in the mood for long ones anymore, oh boo.):

Went dress hunting yesterday, best place to do that, DUMDUMDUM BAAAANGSAAARR!! Went from boutique to boutique, i must have tried on a hundred dresses, it was SOOOO TIRING. i dont get people who get so hyped up for shopping for one specific thing, its such a chooooore. Mum was hella tired too, she actually fell asleep on one of the couches in one boutique HAHA, at the end of it, i was so tired i didnt actually want to go into another shop. Felt all nauseous, TOO MANY SHOPS, TOO MANY CHOICES.

TT I wanna go home and shop online. lol

And then we took a short break, went to eat something and mom was all RE-ENERGIZED and we went into more shops and there was this stupid dress that i swear WAS TRYING TO KILL ME. First mom took XS for me, and it was so freaking tight i couldnt even put it on. =___=" then she took S for me and im like NOOO MOM I DONT WANT TO TRY IT ANYMOOORE ITSSS TIIIIIGHHHTT ITS KIILLLIIINNGG ME but shes all, no no just put it on. And so i tried to (im just glad i didnt rip it apart =___=") and by some sort of miracle, i managed to. Only it was crushing me. This is what wearing a corset must feel like. And then and then,

I got stuck in it.

couldnt get the stupid dress off. Had to get mom in to help pull it off me and EVEN THEN, we had some trouble. STUPID DRESS. Im FAR from fat okay. even though i have a fat face hoho. Boo.

Anyway, that was my dress drama.

Ps. Check this out ;) Bryan showed it to me and its super cool! I like 'hug' and 'eat' the best! (click on this) or this, or THIS, or THIS, or... you get the idea, THIS.

pps. Dad finished nom-ing my famous amos cookies while i was sleeping over at my cousins. BOO. I is sad now. ):

ppps. I thought i lost 2kg since i got back and that came as a huge surprise to me, turns out, i havent lost any weight, the weighing scale at home is just retarded and mom said 'yeah you're supposed to add 2kg to the reading that it shows.' hmm.

0 comments: