"Feelings make you weak" - calvin

title = Quote of the day

Was procrastinating earlier, i call this my FACES STORY ART PIECE (inspired by pings piece) which no one gets. =____=" eventhough i narrate brilliantly. See, i would narrate again but i doubt you would get it either, SO DISAPPOINTED. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME *crouches in a corner and cries* no, im kidding.

OR AM I?!?
Photobucket
was so retarded for that one hour. SO THIS IS WHAT LONELY and FRIENDLESS people do. we interact with ourselves. HELL YEAH, now theres so many of me, its a party!! Kidding. OR AM I?!?!?

*kicks self*
Im having waaaay too much fun with this ... or am i crap.
This is just sad.

OR IS IT?!?!

*groans*

took me a full 5 minutes to recover from my madness. Im not going back there again. I was literally spouting crap to certain people. See, this is what stress does to me, THIS IS WHAT STRESS DOES TO ME, it makes me go into what i would call stupid-mode where i just feel stupid and say stupid things and do stupid things and GYAAARRRR. Back home i would have just started running around the house with my hands in the air and make stupid noises as im doing that. My cousin would know, then again, he used to do the same. HAHA =___=" but since im in HALLS now, i need to dail down my retardedness. Nope, no running in hallways like a lunatic im clearly am not.

After 5 minutes of just sitting in a corner not thinking of anything and eating my banana. Breathe, chomp, breathe, chomp chomp. Banana wasn't awesome, had some brownish bleargh in it, NUUUUOOOHH WHYYYY but it was fine. was feeling infinitely better after that. Then i took a sane girl picture,
Photobucket
HAHA for some odd reason this reminds me of spiderman3. You know how peter parker has different hairstyles when hes GOOD and when hes EVIL? =____=" yeah HAHAHHAA just saying.

Then i got into my semangat kick-ass mode where i was supposed to semangat up and kick ass (duh), but THEN, i read the textbook and looked at the questions and FUUUDGE still drawing blanks here. Feeling so discouraged now, this girl needs help. On the verge of another stupid-mode episode, i swear. Im just glad im not breaking down crying right now. Just wanna run headfirst into walls. Shall seek for help tomorrow.

Ps, photos i took from the primary school last week,
Photobucket
"Oneil, wishis that he could be a power ranger so I could beat the badies."

Photobucket
"Tommy wishes that everyone was friends for ever and ever."

Aaaaww
*turns into mush*

Sigh.
NEED TO FINISH WORK. THEN PACK.
GAH.
GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH.
WISH ME LUCK!

Love!

0 comments: