Moving forward!

ZOMG, ITS ME AGAIN!!
Photobucket
Guess what?

I went to uni the other day for lecture and bumped into my roommate, she still hadn't moved in yet. So i went 'OOOOH!! I was wondering what happened to you =D' and she replied,

'Im not staying there anymore'
Photobucket

Wha?!

At first i was pretty mortified, cause it was unexpected. But then i realized what it meant, sorry i was a bit slow, jet lag. HOHO

I HAVE THE ROOM ALL TO MYSELF
Photobucket
*ahem*

fail jump.

so now ive got this big ass room. Two cupboards, two desks, two beds... =D so everyone is welcome to visit and stay with me, hoho, i have a bed ready for you x)

Also, it snowed today!! I was so jakun, woke up, saw the snow outside, got so excited and started snapping pictures from my window =___=" the view was pathetic (railing, some roof and three trees). So im not going to post the pictures up. And smart me didnt bring the camera out with me, gosh the park and everything looked so pretty =D such a pain to walk on the areas where the snow melted already though, cause it was all slippery and i had to walk really carefully cause i didnt wanna fall backwards and crush my bag which had my handphone in it... and also cause i didnt wanna hurt myself, of course. As if the bruises on my knee is not enough. tsssshhh.

Super jakun, i wish i had another jakun friend with me =____=" saw the snow covered cars and was all 'OMG SO CUTE' everything was 'OMG SO CUTE' =.= just because it was covered in snow. but its okay, i think im over it now.

Also, CRB form finally arrived, which means i can finally start with student tutoring. i know you're all wondering 'WTF I THOUGHT THAT WAS AGES AGO!!!' yeah well, we had to do this dunno what criminal records background check or wtv shit it was and i just got cleared. So i can only start tomorrow. A little afraid now, YES IM AFRAID OF THE LITTLE KIDS =____=" WHAT IF THEY DONT LIKE ME?!?! TT Friend went for todays session and i asked her how it was and she said

'it was interesting, all the kids are very different'

INTERESTING?!? INTERESTING??!?!?!??!?!?!

I hope it'll be good tomorrow. Not exactly sure what i need to do anymore. I vaguely recall something about, talk to them about their aspirations, look at the cover and talk about the picture on the cover as well as introduce the author of the book, read the book and let them repeat after me, and something about bringing an empty envelope and writing a sentence and cutting it up so that they can piece it back together at home. =___=" and then theres this little notebook where i get to write stuff in. huh.

Hope i dont screw up. Hope the kid is not really quiet. Hope the kids dont ask questions that i dont know how to answer. Hope the kids are awesome and nice and sweet and er... fantastic. yeah. Hope i dont lose my way on the way to the school =_____=" cause im traveling alone and i've only been to that place ONCE... a few months ago (you all know how bad my sense of direction is).

WISH ME LUCK!!

Love!

0 comments: