The eagle has landed

Hello my lovelies!
thanks for taking notice of me
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! and i know im terribly late for this but er... merry christmas? =_____=" Sorry i havent been blogging for awhile now. I had all these things to blog about, BUDDY, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, but... well anyway, back in London now. It was so hard to leave home this time, and half the time (on the flight) i was holding back my tears. every five minutes i felt like just breaking down. I guess its because this time around i know exactly what im coming back to. The first time i came, it was all OOOOHHH!! ADVENTURE!! OOOHHH!! NEW BEGINNING!! OOOOOOHHH!! *insert wtv* and now its just, BLEAH.

But its not as bad as it sounds, honest. Hahaha, like karen said, its just the journey. Well anyway, let me tell you about my baggage drama. =____="

You know how usually after the plane lands, theres this connecting thingy that joins the airplane and the airport? So you can just pull your roller bag and LALALALALA joyously make your way into the airport?

Well.

So there i was, plane landed, got my haversack and my 10kg luggage bag with me, ready to LALALALALA my way to the airport but GASP!! the connecting thingy wasnt there, and in its place was... a staircase. NUUUOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!! But in the usual LiMay fashion, i was all 'OKAY, I CAN DO THIS.' So i carried the bag down, was struggling a lot with it and half the time i felt like i was going to fall =___=" yes lah, yes lah weak lah. SHUUUUSHHHHH but, BUT, i made it down!!

*applause*

I am teh AWESOME.

The worst was over right? Once I enter the airport, it should be smooth sailing from then on. THE LALALALALA shall commence!! But NUUUOOOOHHHHHHHH. We entered this side door and before me, BEHOLD!! More stairs.

This guy who was with his bunch of friends totally looked at me and my luggage bag with the 'huh.' expression (if you know what i mean, if you dont, then just make up another expression in your head and go with that =.=) but i smiled brilliantly =D THIS WIDE, at him and went

'IM OKAY! IM OKAY!'

really really enthusiastically. I mean, i didnt wanna look WEAK in front of those people. I AM NO WEAKLING!! *RAAAWWWWRRR!!* So i proceeded to climb the stairs. there were three flights of stairs.

First flight of stairs. Done. *victory cry*
Second flight of stars....

There i was, struggling with my bag as i was carrying it with one hand. So i thought, i should carry it with BOTH hands, it'll be easier to handle right? And so i did. But because i was using both hands, the bag was in front of my legs and hence was sort of blocking my view (of the steps) and banging my legs as i strived to move forward. NOT SMART. and as if that was not enough, my shoelaces came undone. And because my view was BLOCKED, i couldnt tell that it was..... and i tripped.

BUT NOT BEFORE I AWESOMELY MANAGED TO FLING MY LUGGAGE BAG ONTO THE TOPMOST PLATFORM STEP THING. *bangga*

When i fell, i screamed, and i heard someone else scream behind me. wtf. HAHAHAHHAHAHAA and then outta nowhere, this guy came from behind and was all,

'I'll take that for you!'
=D

Bryan said i was stupid and shouldn't have said I WAS OKAY to begin with. Calvin said i should exercise my rights as a girl and get help. LOOOOOOLLL he said it was OKAY to be weak. ahahahahaha =.= think i have a bruise on my knee now.

GYAAARRR!! BATTLE SCARRRR!!!
*ahem*

Well anyway, im sure you guys have been looking at the albums on facebook anyway, so i guess theres no need to post photos of buddy here hahaha =D But what you didnt know is, DUMDUMDUUUMMM...

Buddy has a twitter page! =D
Do go cheggit out.
Shall try to update more often and not neglect this blog shamelessly as i did TT IM SORRY MY LOVE, I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!! Things are starting to get busy. I am not liking it. So should have done reading up during the hols, now i feel so stressed out i dont even know where to begin.

from the beginning?

LOVE you people so so much =)
people like you give me hope yet
Till the next post! =D

0 comments: