The night before

Malaysian Night (malam bakti) performance tomorrow.

Im too tired right now to panic, but im thinking when i wake up tomorrow, im gonna be seriously panicky (omg look what happened to my vocab. panic panic panic). Headache starting to kick in, im thinking sleep would be good, like ASAP. but first,
Photobucket
Can't wait for this to be OVER.

Final thoughts,

Needed to practice my scene again, but did not get the chance to. Only practiced it once tonight, and that was so screwed up. Messed up some of my lines, couldn't cover it up. People missed their lines, took some time to cover that up. Not half as bitchy as i need to be. Worried, still worried. Unsure. No, not confident.... not confident at all.

Sweaty palms. Hope i dont suddenly drop my notebook in the middle of my act. Hope i dont stutter, hope i pronounce my words because when i get nervous i just speak really really fast and dont enunciate my words properly (but the seniors said i can speak fast and they can still understand me, so i guess thats a plus. But i know i NEED TO SLOW DOWN). CALM CALM CALM

deep breaths.

Need to stop biting my lower lip on stage, though i cant help it. Need to stop swaying from side to side unconsciously. Need to LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE and be all HIGH AND MIGHTY just like the type of people i hate. CANNOT FORGET MY LINES.

NO. PLEASE. NO.

Especially that ONE MOST IMPORTANT LINE that i somehow always manage to screw up. AM I AMAZING OR WHAT? =___=" Need to stay calm, need to breathe, need to think. need to FOCUS.

I CAN DO THIS.

if i screw up, then....

.
.
.
.
.

uh-oh. TT

SIGH! SLEEP!!!!

Wish me luck, people! Im going to need it!

0 comments: