The night after

Malam Bakti.

So, performance is done.

And how was it?
Photobucket
Rockiiiinnnnggg.

Hell to the YEAAAHHH!!

The crowd was just AWESOME. They laughed at practically EVERYTHING. all of us cast members back stage were all just going 'WTF?!?!?!' Stuff we did not find even REMOTELY funny, they laughed at. It was just INCREDIBLE. and when they laughed, gosh, we just feed off that, and everyones acting just went UP UP UP!!

I wasn't in the first act and only come in after intermission. So during intermission the cast members were all high fiving and everything and i was all like, OMG what if i just go in and screw everything up??! like SERIOUSLY. OMG OMG OMG, was a little panicky, but it all turned out A-OKAY! =D I mean, i thought i was okay in the sense that i didn't forget any of my lines, though i did not enunciate some of my words properly (bleah) but other people i asked said i did great and they didn't notice so OKAY!

and people said i was bitchy
and lansi

Again,

HELL TO THE YEAAAAHHH XD

Did smile a bit when i screwed up my pronunciation like once or twice though =___=" sister and karen said they saw, ZOMG but they said it was okay. so OKAAAY!! senior who previously told me i was too smiley told me i was good today (less smiley) =D YAY!!!

Glad its over, hyped hyped up, but have to go to bed and do my homework all by tomorrow cause im having classes on friday and its all due. also have to pack and move all my stuff to... somewhere. omigod. so much stuff to do, so little time.

I'll be home by sunday. GOODNESS.

time does fly.

*exhales*

Good day.
Good day today.

0 comments: