"6 weird habits/facts/dislikes about yourself"

people who get tagged must write in their journals about their 6 weird habits/facts/dislikes as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names

  1. My attention span is FRIGGIN short. seriously. I am never focoused - and that SUCKS, really! especially when teachers realise (which they OBVIOUSLY do) and start picking on you all the time. *sniff sniff* i dont care, im convinced that they call on me because they like my name/ they love me, me, ME and cannot get enough of mua. What to do?
  2. I always second guess myself. Im never sure of the decisions i make, and thats why im very easily influenced, especially by stubborn people who seem like they know what they're doing (but sometimes really dont). Tsk. not that i like being this way, i just am. Confidence in making decisions, LOW LOW LOW. im the kind of person who waits for the other person to make a decision. which leads to brenda asking me 'why cant you decide, why always ask me?' *sniff* SORRY LA BRENDA. *slap slap slap kick* xp and because of this, i am always unsure of whether i really like a guy or its just temporary infatuation. And thats why, i keep guys at an arms length and stick to being just friends. Complicating things is just stupid. Plus, im not of age yet. (ohohoho) i'll know when the right guy comes along .... i hope.
  3. Sensitive. I dont like being ignored or left out (who does? YOU tell me). I get annoyed, i get pissed, i walk off. i cried watching finding nemo at the scene where all the fishes were swimming DOWN and broke free from the net, nemo was stuck under the net and marlin thought he might be dead. All the flash backs, so super touching x). Hypersensitive at THAT TIME OF THE MONTH. I cry lots at THAT TIME OF THE MONTH. and i hate it. I DONT LIKE CRYING. CRYING IS WEAK. CRYING IS STUPID. CRYING IS CRYING. CRYING IS A FORM OF HELPLESSNESS. i dont like feeling helpless. at THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, i even cry after watching an advertisment. no kidding man. =__="
  4. I dont like people who LIE. because then, i wouldnt know the truth when i see it coming. Im a pretty vulnarable, gullible person, i know. BUT STILL NO NEED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT WHAT. HORRIBLE. and i dont like people who say NOTHING when SOMETHING is obviously wrong. people should just say 'yeah im not okay, but i dont feel like talking about it now.' instead of 'nothing.' because thats a LIE and thats just ANNOYING. I tend to distance myself away from people like this, why get too close with someone who doesnt think you close enough/worthy to share with you? thats what i think.
  5. I try not to remind people about my birthday but feel damn sucky when people forget. IM IMPORTANT OKAY, REMEMBER LA! i want my presents. LOL birthday wishes make me HAPPY =) oh and i only make cards when i have inspiration. If i dont, and i make one, its usually just due to obligation and that means i have no fun making it and i feel like its a chore. And that is horrid. And i dont like people asking me to make them cards (even if they are just kidding) because they make me feel SUPER bad and i dont know what to say to them because sometimes i really just DONT FEEL LIKE IT. which leads to the obligation part. its a cycle. And i dont like making cards for people whom ive made cards for before.
  6. I dont kill mosquitoes, i dont kill cockroaches. I used to. but i dont anymore. Im afraid of them. my handy dandy maid does the killing, she ROCKS. and i also hate lizards (but you guys already know that) i have this feeling like lizards are out to get me. I hate it when they stare at me. its freaky.

    People who are TAGGED
    - Cassie BONGBONGBONGBONG *boin*
    - Wilted Rose (Joanneee~~)
    - Katherine (wonder if you even visit my blog lol)
    - ShuYing (do the TAG!)
    - Mrs Shinoda (ohoho)
    - zzzzzzzzzzz rong

0 comments: