all in one =D

I was woken up from my nap because my piano teacher was there. After i wake up im usually feeling NUMB and the first thing that happens to me decides my mood. =___=" seriously. so i dragged myself downstairs and my teacher was talking to my sister. and i was just standing there.. impatiently.. and she was just TALKING AND TALKING.. yeah.. and my mood decidedly turned bad. I was feeling so grouchy i was kind of cold towards her during the whole class. Through the whole process of playing the piano felt just like saying.. I DONT WANT TO PLAY THIS SONG! ... =___=" But never mind that anyway. blah. IM SO MEAN.

Ate a cockroach today! Michelle brought some to school.. she got them from.. (where again? korea? ) some place lar. Its fried already. She gave one to mr ho to eat so some of the daring? adventurous students (including myself BWAHAHHA) ate one. have to pluck out the head and the legs.. didnt like the PLUCKING part. i didnt even dare take off the head which is kind of ironic since i dared to eat it. know what i mean? in the end bryan had to remove the head for me. Blek. It didnt taste that good.. barely any taste in fact. But yea.. eating cockroach! thats new.

so i've been thinking..and i've realised the only time im quiet is when im EATING! (or when im moody lar but that doesnt count. =D ) Im quiet when im eating cuz.. *this is kind of stupid but its the truth lar* i get afraid other people might steal my food. BWAHAHAHAA.. so must faster finish. =D especially when im eating something i like.. XD PROTECTIVE OF MAH FOOD MAN!!! bit greedy also lar XD but yeah. I've never been fond of sharing food. XD always have this.. POSSESIVE FEELING (not with food im only OKAY with though.. only food i like. =D). But!!! IM TRYING TO CHANGEEE!!! =D no more selfish this-is-all-mine-back-off-sucker ME!! =D

Oh and anyway.. we went to see our school cheerleading performance at 1Utama the other day. =D they were GRRR-EAT! so proud of them all *sniffles*. After that went to play pool for my first time (and sucked at it very much) (took around 5 mins just to make my first shot XD wanna die like that.. funny shit *not so funny for them maybe but was funny for me lo hehe) and went to the arcade and actually played something for the first time. =___=" bren encourage mar. Played daytona? the racing car thingy.. which i found very.. uh.. exciting? XD i kept screaming at all the turns and when i crashed and stuff. Must've been very annoying but SORRY laaa cannot tahan mar. Kwan seng had to keep saying 'LI MAY AR!' i felt so bad after that. =___=" excited mar.. yorrr... ='( *sniffles*

Then played the dance machines that the boys love so much. lol. that was.. interesting. Brenda Ns and i got hooked right away after the first try (filled with humiliation but still!!!). it was fun =)

- comes so easy for some and not for others -
*end*

3 comments:



Tofuking said...

Finally you guys experience the joys of the arcades : )
Let's go again after the exams! : D

PureViLmay said...

XD YEAAAHHH!!!

Furbie said...

u shared ur aunt's cheese cake with me.=D