Trust!

Im a friggin busybody who just HAVE TO KNOW EVERYTHING if i somehow (one way or another) stumble across some information. I mean, it doesnt have to be something BIG or anything.. its a habit of mine to DIE TO KNOW what it is. I guess that somehow makes me a tad annoying. Blah. But thats just how i am.

its not that i CARE or WILL care. Its just that NEED to know. And if i DONT KNOW, i just feel so RESTLESS and GAH! ANNOYED!!! I know we have to respect other people's privacy and all.. and shouldnt PROBE them to tell me stuff they dont want me to know, but i cant help it. >__<

When someone doesnt tell me something, i tend to.. further myself from the person thinking, 'you dont want to tell me, why should i tell you wor?' I mean, i dont really have any secrets of my own. hmm.. i just sorta tell people.. bleh, i call that sharing. O.O i mean, how else are you gonna get closer to another person? Its that sense of TRUST that pulls people together, you know? blargh.. maybe im just a stupid dumbass who trusts people too easily thinking they would do the same. aaah well.

I find it really REALLY nice when someone tells me stuff lo.. i mean, i feel like im being trusted and all, and i feel somehow CLOSER to whoever. Thats how you start getting closer and start understanding a person, right? O.O I guess i shouldnt feel offended or anything, but i do. I cant help it, but i do. and that sucks larh.

But i understand that some people find it hard to open up to other people, and well, i kinda find it hard to open up to these people too. cuz its like.. equal trading? you tell me something, i tell you something lo. That way its like safer. XD its not nice to always be TALKING about YOUR stuff and the other person just ALWAYS listening.. not telling you anything. =___=" thats just WRONG. something of that sort anyway. I dont really like to just talk SURFACE things to people. thats sad. Even if you knew that someone for like 5 years, you still WOULDNT really understand how he/she may think and whatsoever. And thats just SAD if you ask me. SAD.

im really glad to have friends like brenda, sara and karen who i tell everything to without thinking twice. XD. blah. unfortunately karens not here anymore and its hard to like communicate with her.. unless through mail.. and sometimes i find it such a hassle to type evrything out. aaah well. Phooey.

Oh YAY! i feel so much better now! after ranting and ranting! XD . I love all you people all the same! whether you tell me things or not. XD just hope that one day you all learn to trust me enough to tell me lo. haha.. i'll WAIT!!!! PATIEEENNCCEEE!! and i'll try to learn NOT to be such a busybody. and Im sorry if i have ever get on your nerves! heh. :D

Ps... IM HAVING FUN WITH THE COLOURS! YAY! XD

2 comments:



chibiBren said...

wheee that's what ppl like me are around for bwahahahhaa

I bet you wrote that just to try out the colours! xP

PureViLmay said...

I DID NOT! >__> i was kinda pissed.. lolz

i felt fine already, so i started puutting in the colours after writing the whole post