morning announcement >__<

did this morning announcement today with bren.
hands were shaking so much when i did it.. and i found that really amusing. XD
was like tahan-ing.. din wanna laugh.. so in the end, throughout the speech i was smiling a lot. XD
well i didnt wanna be laughing like an idiot on stage..
at least smiling like an idiot doesnt do much damage. hehe..
then when it was brenda's turn, i noticed her hands were shaking too!!
then i started SMILING again. XD XD XD

aanywaaay.. i thought i did OKAY for my first time. HONESTLY!!
until i went back in front of the PRS room and got scolded senseless by the teachers.
you have NO idea.
how a day can start out SOOOO well and get ruined just like that. with the snap of a finger.
pn lim was going all 'ni zuo dao hen jia' <-- meaning very fake.
im like *O.O, excuse me?!?!?!?*
then miss yong said i kept rolling my tongue at the wrong moments..
and that the way i spoke was like i was trying to show off i could do better than the teachers.

like hello!?!?! i did NOT have any intention to SOUND like that.. however THAT sounded.
i was just reading from the stupid paper. i was SOOOO like CONFUSED and UPSET. T__T

then miss yong went all..
'you speak like not malaysian english.'
Me: what do you mean by not MALAYSIAN english??
Miss Yong: like people just come back from the UK or US wanna show off so speak like that.'
Me: huh?

Imagine how i felt. like GEEZZZ gimme a break!! i was SOOOOO offended kay.
then after that in the PRS room.. due to certain things like me not bringing the Emcee speech,
i got scolded senseless by pn lim.
she went all.. you're overconfident. proud. stuck up.. and crap.
i just stood there and let her say all her crap lo.. takkan answer back right?
yea, i was really pissed then.

then after that when bren and i were writing the speech.. she went on again..
just dunno how to shut up lar that woman. <__<
blahblahblahbalahblahblha... <-- it just keeps going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.. OMG MAN
then she started saying 'lim bei'
i was so SHOCKED. i mean.. wtv it is.. you're still a TEACHER man.
to TALK like that.. OMG. seriously.. so RUDE. i just couldnt BELIEVE her.
to talk like that to a student. like WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!?!?
i lost all my respect for her there and then. <__<
yea, burn in hell for all i care.

anyway.. i asked my friends how i did and all..
and they all said i did well..
few guys from my class were really nice! XD
they were all.. YOU DID WELL! NICE VOICE!
aaww.. so touched.
really comforted. happy~ yea..
cas was really nice too! complained to her online and all.. XD
LOVE YOU CAS! BONGBONG! XD

i came home told my second sis about it.
she was all.. OMG
TELL MOMMY! SHE'LL CALL THE TEACHER AND SCOLD HER!
after i told mum.. true enough..
she was like..
IM GONNA CALL THE HEADMISTRESS
AND TELL HER
MY DAUGHTER AND I TAKE OFFENCE ON WHAT THE TEACHER SAID TO HER
XD XD XD..

i felt so comforted and loved. *sniffles*
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!!

but of course i didnt my mum to do that lar..
cuz i mena, the camp is coming up and everything, dun wanna get kicked outta the camp.
but if seriously lar.. if she treats me like that again tomorrow..
i'll go with mums idea..
tell the stupid woman off!!! YEAAA!!!

THATS THE WAY TO GO!
STAND YOUR GROUND!
DUN LET LIL SHITS PUSH YOU AROUND!
YEAAA!!!

hehe.. i look up to my mum so much cuz shes always like that..
heh.. never take nonsense from people..
just that sense of respect and love for her. ^__^
i think all my stubborness came from my mother. XD
and the temper too!! yeap, it all comes together.

I LOVE MY MUMMY! MUMMY IS DA MAN! XD XD XD

1 comments:



Furbie said...

yalah!!! crappy teacher!!
i didn't know she said all those!! u didn't tell me! or u said was u got scolded .. or smtg like that.so well,yeah..i didn't really say much abt that lar!!!

hhaha,seriously,u were OK!!!cool in fact! though i did think u were squeky,but hey,our voice does change through the mic or when we talk in front of other ppl.

for me,cassie and jo keep saying i'm a whiner..and my voice ish "teh~"..u noe..manja..i never realised that and i tot they were crapping,until one day i recorded my voice..and when i played back another day..i thought it was a recording of another girl (from tuition,a girl me and mel always say she's "teh~") and then i realised it's me!

So,well,yeah,guess i didn't realise my voice was like that! =D

hmm,dun think u should let it get to ur bones! haha,u feel much better now don't ya?xD