DUMBASS

some bloody dumbass stole my purse. That idiot. INCONSIDERATE CHILDISH BRAINLESS IDIOT. I WANNA KILL SOMEBODY DAMMIT.

i left it in jo's bag. she left her four bucks in the compartment too. By the time we came back from marching, my purse was gone but the four bucks was still there. BLOODY HELL. i reported to one of the discipline teachers but there was nothing he could do. not that he even LOOKED like he wanted to help anyway.

went to red house room.. sat there feeling sorry for my self wallwing in self pity. then kian nam came in and said some form 2 boy also lost his wallet and found it outside the boys toilet in the dustbin. suddenly i felt this jolt of hope!! but then we couldnt find my purse in the end. YES, even after going through the dustbins filled with heaps and heaps of rubbish.

I was ever so pissed. MY IC WAS IN THERE DAMMIT. THEY COULD'VE AT LEASST SPARED IT. GEEZ.

IDIOTS.

1 comments:



Furbie said...

hmmm... i think i lost some money too.... but when i told dunno hu..i think someone ..was it ya?? no one cared so i didn't care too. =_=

well,have u found it?