I know you love me

Its been a while since my last post. GYAHAHAA..if there even WERE any readers. =____=" i mean, ITS TIME TO REIGNITE THE FLAME OF THE LOVE OF BLOGGING!!!! everyone has STOPPED blogging. WHY!?! better things to do? i think not. you lazy arses.

anyway, i've been attending this hip hop class. news flash people, NG LI MAY- TWO LEFT FEET. extra extra read all about it. its sad really. then again, thats not the matter you're all here to read about. what? knowing about how i keep failing to keep up INTERESTS YOU!?! VERY FUNNY man VERY funny. and if you dont know what is sarcasm..go get a life. thank you.

So there i was, after the class, at sydney optic. NO. i was NOT there to check my eyesight. i DID not break my specs. Yes, i still have yet ordered a new pair of contacts since god knows when. so sue me. i just keep forgetting- and you know how teenagers are, well, teens like me at elast. PROCRASTINATORS!! till the last of them. uh..yea. so there i was at the shop cuz my uncle wanted to get a new pair of specs. yes, i was staying over at my cousins again.

The was a cockroach on the floor- and my aunt stepped on it- without any hestation. IM IMPRESSED! and it released this POP sound. seriously. a POP sound. which was so ocmpletely weird. exoskeletons...BLEAH. then these two lil kids came running in. porbably 3-5 years old. a boy and a girl. KIDS.

*switches on the kids screaming and laughing - high pitch- record*

i dont know why, it wasnt as if i was like annoyed or anything. i mean, why the hell would i SUDDENLY be irritated by them!?!? right? it didnt make sense!! and yet, i had this sudden urge to like put my hand in front of them and trip them. sudden urge to do EVIL. then again, they're not that tall to be tripped. so fine, slapping them in their faces would be satisfying enough too!! then again, that would be too mean. been good this year. im gonna get a visit from santa. HE BETTER.

- i love you too -

2 comments:



Furbie said...

everything i say in my blog seems meaningless and boring nowadays.....guess there's ntg much going around at a foreign country.......BAH.

and so did ya do anything to those two kids?!

sometimes i get annoyed by their noise too...heck,i even get annoyed with those hawkers at the market...hollering away..geez...

PureViLmay said...

naaah...din do anything.

you know me, being as nice as i am *cough*, just had to tolerate the noise a little bit..

then quickly left the place to the bread shop with my cousins. poor cockroach was kicked around by those little kids. funny how they didnt even notice it was there.

or maybe they just didnt care. who knows? either way..they were ANNOYING EVIL LITTLE KIDS. lol...