i know you love me II

Everything's fair, Life is square. - Cousin Shane [12 going 13 next year]

extracted from FAIR AND SQUARE.

and as you all know, i have been watching my cousins play maple during my stay at their house..okay, so maybe i did play a little. but mostly it was them. Im new to the game anyway.

seeing is playing. - my aunt

so according to her THEORY, i have been playing my whole stay there. awesome.

oh anyway, theres this line, extracted from the movie 'THE ISLAND' that i find really amusing

'just because they wanna eat the burger, doesnt mean they wanna meet the cow.'

lol. so true. so true.

anyway, here are some spare genting pics that i didnt put up cuz i didnt have them then. now i have it, you can have a look. wheee!!!


cas, bren and i with da BIG teddy. unfortunately not ours. Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


yay to one piece Posted by Picasa

-i love you too II-
[just cuz i have no other title to put]

3 comments:



chibiBren said...

GYAHAHHAHAHAA Love me for introducing you to One Piece! And I remember how you preferred anime to manga. MANGA ROCKS TOO! >=D

PureViLmay said...

oh yea yeaa...
give yourself ALL the credit.. xp

Furbie said...

u guyz sulk pretty well...