Just following the signs.

So you ALL know i love to bake cupcakes right,

Exhibit A, for K's birthday,
Photobucket

havent been baking since i got here, but recently i saw this awesome quick mini cupcake maker online and its just one of those things you KNOW you dont really need but somehow something in your head is screaming,

I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

But i suppressed the little screaming brain cell. And i managed to do that for... well, around a month, and then YESTERDAY.

YESTERDAY.

I took an afternoon nap after long hours of trying to study and i dreamt that i was using the quick mini cupcake maker and and... THAT'S A SIGN RIGHT?!? I mean, if that's not a sign, WHAT IS?!?!?

Right?!?!?

Exactly! So I got out of bed and bought it.

eheh.
hehe.
hehehehehehe.

.

.

.

And it arrived TODAY!!

lo and behold, my newest baby! (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Its really THAT SIMPLE! :D

Photobucket
Would you LOOK at that?
ITS SOOOO CUTE.

Photobucket
When they say mini cupcakes, they really do mean, mini cupcakes!

So i got to baking mah first batch of mini cupcakes,
Photobucket

Photobucket

:D

They're so adorable!!

Did i NEED the quick mini cupcake maker? I guess not. BUT IM GLAD I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY. HAH. HAHAHHAHAHAA

x

0 comments: