Sprinkles of joy in this little world of mine.

Photobucket

Im not sure if i believe in heaven, there are some days that i do, and some days that i dont. Sometimes i even change my mind during the day, so it really depends on the time you ask. Not that i spend most of my day (or much of my day, or any time in my day, save for now at least) debating with myself, but - okay, so lets not go into that. *dont worry, im mentally slapping myself already, WHAT A WASTE OF 2 minutes of your time! i know right?* Well anyway, if heaven were to exist, my heaven would be... a stationary shop, you know the BIG, kick-ass HUGEEEE ones that sells all kinds of notebooks, files, pencils, pens, paper!, buttons and random other shit? you know, THOSE KIND OF STATIONARY SHOPS?!

yeah thats what my heaven would be like.

AND GUESS WHAT??!!
(no dont bother, imma gonna tell you anyway)

*sprinkles!*

There's a PAPERCHASE STORE just 2 minutes away from my place! :D So if im not home and you cant seem to reach me, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME. :D imma happy explorer, gonna go back there tomorrow and look around and flip through notebooks and look at cards and poke at spongey, squishy stickers.

Also, flew back to London in Business Class this time around cause the awesome uncle had points that were gonna expire and thus upgraded me. I was all whiny about it because i wanted to fly with Karen and because i was bumped up to business class i had to fly solo. I was like ): NUUUOOOH BUT. NUUOOHH KAAREEENN!!! TT

And then i got on the flight.

*sprinkles!*

Air stewardess: Are you miss ng?
Me: O.O yeah
Air stewardess: We've been expecting you.

...HOLY.

who needs friends?
(im only kidding, you is knows i loves you karen.)

But man, that was an awesome flight. Funny bit, this old guy across the aisle had his suitcase behind his legs and the air stewardess wanted to stow it away so she politely told him so. He was so freaking dramatic. He closed his eyes, SIGHED LOUDLY, turned his face diagonally down to the left and then moved his legs a little to the left JUST enough to expose the handle of the suitcase so she could gently slide it out from behind his legs and stow it.

it was like. wow.

I need to learn to be snooty like that too. xp

anyway, first day of school tomorrow! Im sure there are other sprinkles but its close to 1am now and i need mah sleep and im sick and OH BOO. Dark cloud there. Pretty sure im getting a bit better though. Oh and random but, i really dont like it when people are vague.

Are you intentionally not telling me things?
not liking it one bit.

I think its time i learnt to keep secrets too. Everyone is in the habit of not sharing!! ...I thought we were friends. sorry, being dramatic. well anyway,

All the love in the world! (:
Im alive and a little sick but im doing well.

Time for change!

x

0 comments: