Make the world a better place - one stare at a time

ZOMG, my 900th post!!

and what better thing to write about on my 900th post other than another stupid thing i did just yesterday? *grins, it so appropriately describes me and my personality* So yesterday, CNY's eve, i went out for dinner with a few of my hallmates to this really really good restaurant in chinatown. Cause it was so really really good, there was this craaazy ass long queue and we had to wait FOREVER before it was our turn. We were behind this glass piece that separated us from the world of happy families eating their awesome dinners.

Happy families eating awesome dinners| us
Happy families eating awesome dinners| us

Dratted glass piece. So i decided to play this game. I mean, they're totally flaunting their awesome dinners in our faces, so i decided to make them feel uncomfortable by just staring at them. At this one particular table actually. At first, no one paid any attention to me. OH YES, the people behind the glass piece are SAD and PATHETIC and HUNGRY and deserve no attention, we are invisible to them superior able to eat at that same moment as we were starving beings. But i didnt give up, i stared harder and used the FORCE in me and the perasan senses i know everybody possesses to try to get their attention.

BURNING STARE OF GUILT!!!

Eventually, this boy at the table looked my way. Then looked away as i continued staring at him. then he pretended he didnt see me staring at him and went on eating like nothing happened, talking to his family like nothing happened and then... he looked my way again, and i was still STARING. then he pretended he didnt see me staring AGAIN and went on eating again and then... HE LOOKED MY WAY AGAIN and i was STILL STARING. hahaha wtf. it went on for SO LONG, honestly. some of my hallmates were laughing at how ridiculous it was, and then it hit me,

ZOMG. rather than making him feel uncomfortable, i bet i was boosting his ego instead, maybe he was thinking 'OMG IM SO HOT THE GIRL KEEPS LOOKING AT ME SHE JUST CANT PEEL HER EYES AWAY FROM ME. IM SO HOT IM SO HOT IM SO HOT' when in reality, i was trying to 'MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE TO THE MAX'

damn fail.

Shon was saying 'yeah if it were me, i would think that too'
(that he was hot thats why i was staring wtf)

so i thought that perhaps i should STOP staring at him so that his ego would deflate back to its NORMAL size. but then i thought, ITS TOO LATE NOW, hes going to think im suddenly SHY or something. NOOOOOOOOO!! TT lol, it was SO awkward when his family stood up to leave and they had to cross the glass piece border that separated both worlds to leave the place. *slaps forehead*

The funny thing was, as his family was outside already, i was talking to a friend who was standing at the doorway and then i saw him GLANCING in on me, WTF, probably checking if i was STILL looking which by coincidence, I WAS. =_____=" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I like to think that i just totally enriched that boys life. Now he has stories to tell his classmates and family at family gatherings and sorts. I boost his ego and made the world a better place. IT ALL STARTS WITH ONE PERSON.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA
bullshitting =.=

Go do your part now.
Save the world.
Make love, not war.
Photobucket
NEW IDEAS EVERYDAY!!!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.