Bubbles on my hand

My hands like to amuse themselves sometimes by making bubbles. Cause you know, everyone likes bubbles, bubbles are pretty, bubbles are nice, bubbles scream WHEE!! So i guess i do understand.

However, eventhough it was fun for THEM,
it really wasn't fun for me AT ALL.
Cause damn, those bubbles were itchy.
And ugly.
Those weren't PRETTY bubbles,
eventhough by default all bubbles were supposed to be pretty.
These bubbles defied the laws (or so i say) of nature!!

THEY DIDNT FLOAT in the air!
They were supposed to but they DIDNT.
They didnt reflect the colours of the rainbow!!
All they did was STAY there and multiply in numbers!!
One thing they did though,
That assured me that they were INDEED bubbles,

They did go POP, when you pressed on them.
And no, loves, dont you worry,
they never hurt.
But of course,
Everything turns boring after sometime,
The bubbles were no longer amusing to my hands,

And so, the bubbles stopped appearing,
The remainder dried off and died
And after countless days of shedding skin,
(like a snake, so eeling says)

My hands went back to normal,

And are now fine again. =)

0 comments: