For all those years :)

I was thinking again, as i do, all the time, when there is little (close to nothing) to do. And you sprung into my mind. I don't think of you very often, probably only as much as you think of me, which is really that rare, not as rare as once in a blue moon, but you get the idea.

Every time i think of you i cannot help but smile. When others bring tears, you bring on the sunshine. Its funny how it had seemed that you had such a small part to play in my life and yet, and yet you've make this huge ass impact. I do not know how i missed it, or perhaps i knew all along but did not admit to it. You remind me of games, laughter and a whole lot of jokes that would be neither funny nor have made sense to another (then again, that's only my opinion. But on my blog, my opinions are almost all that matters, is it not?)

Memories. Lots and lots of memories. I find it amazing how we can forge 10 precious memories with certain people in only a day but fail to find any with other people even after a year. And with you i've forged a thousand :)

Good memories, bad memories.

But the bad memories never counted for anything, i do not know why. Perhaps because it is you after all, and with you, it's always okay. Just for that reason alone. I believe a very teensy tiny bit of me will always belong to you, for thinking of you alone brings me back and once again i am that girl.

I cant help but feel grateful to you. You haven't always been there for me, and yet you have. You dont even know :) And as our journey of life goes on, i know you'll always be there if ever i need you. If ever i need that ray of sunshine. Its been quite awhile since i last thought of you let alone talked to you.

I thought about changing that, but then again, that wouldn't be like me. It wouldn't be like us, and all the same, it would be like this again. But its okay, i rather like it this way. Sometimes i like to think of you as my guardian angel, as stupid as that sounds.

You dont fit the part - and yet, and yet you do

:)

0 comments: