no relation to anything whatsoever

Read the title and dont ask =D for questions will not be answered
It sickens and tires me to know how close we are and how distant we are at the same time. Although many months have passed and my attempts grew countless.. none prevailed. How ironic that i had always thought- given time. Well, we all give up at some point. (and thankfully too)

-------------------------
On another matter..
Today was the last day of schooL! =D let the HOLS BEGIN!! Today jo and i went around school scouting for people to take photos with her. shes not gonna be here next year!! Much to my (and many others) dismay. =( But anyway, shes leaving in january, so its not time yet!! still can meet up during the hols with bong x 2 and all. =) yay!! i have to say though, im not really looking forward to the LONG holidays. (in fact im not looking forward to it at ALL)Im expecting constant nagging from my mom. guess what? it has already begun. *sighs* grr-eaaat.. and im expecting a lot of not being allowed to go out.. parents are gonna say ' why should i let you go? '. like they always do. 'because its the holidays!!' and then they'll say 'so? STUDY LAR' T__T.. thats my life.
There is going to be lots of sitting in front of the telly and computer and boring my eyes into thin air for hours. Expected, expected. im going to be a professional couch potato. PROFESSIONAL. do you see how serious this actually is? x__X im dreading it already. and here i thought i'd have the book eldest to keep me company for at least two days.. how wrong i was... my friend didnt pass me the book as he didnt think today was the last day of school. how utterly BLUR of him. *sniffles* and i thought i had hope. so much for it.
You can expect me to keep you updated on how immensely boring my hols are every single day as there will be nothing else for me to do anyway! =D
Ps. im friggin annoyed and dissappointed and upset + annoyed annoyed annoyed.. (but still expected with my sort of luck *sighs*) that no one backed out of the YE (youth exchange) program (and so im not able to go). conclusion? i suck. denial is not healthy anyway. so yeah! I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK so much that no one wants me? more or less lar. (nah, im just saying that cuz i feel really bad T__T) so yes, do try refraining (not completely stop lar) from talking too much about japan to me (im really sorry im being so selfish right now) cuz i'd only be faking enthusiasm and really be feeling upset about myself. again, im sorry. Im only human.
way to make me feel better?
(cuz i know you all luv me and would luv 2 know how to lift my spirits up XD)
persuade my parents to let me OUT OUT OUT and have lotsa sleepovers with me to take my mind off things. oh, and chocolate helps too. getting lotsa (and i do mean LOTS cuz im a greedy pig bwahaha) souvenirs for me helps too (im just saying.. bwahah. still sucks damn a lot. try imagining if you were in my shoes. T__T sucky sucky sucky).
- life goes on -

1 comments:



Furbie said...

hmm.i dun get it. buttttttt
u can study everyday for 1 hour and show off to them how much u studied then they'll let u out.