My Nick originated from...

PureViLmay...okay...it was originally PureViL, but since I'm Li May, what the heck...i decided to add a may behind...^^"...anyway, it all started when my friend Brenda was talking about her friend 'Holy Man' and i was thinking...holey man...but, that's another story, so lets not touch that topic...as i was saying...she was talking about 'holy man' and i thought..what's so holy about him? better to be Pure Evil...and that's how i came out with the stupid nick for myself..Lame?? okay, maybe..but who cares..its not like i have anything better to call myself anyway...*sweat*....heheee..^^

1 comments:



chibiBren said...

hAh! you don't even know your own nick's history! >=) I know, I know, who cares right? But I couldn't resist =P well yeah you know you got it wrong, so no need for me to say more. Tata!